Skip to main content

Independent Study

English 399 is a full credit course. The course cannot be substituted for any Creative Writing Major or Minor requirements.  It cannot be taken P/N. Students who want to take an independent study with a creative writing professor should submit a proposal (link to 399 application) to both the Director of Creative Writing and the Director of Undergraduate Studies. When the proposal is approved, a permission number for English 399 can be obtained from Ashley Woods