Skip to main content


Prospective students should contact the Creative Writing Program Assistant for guidance about the program.

Creative Writing students with questions about requirements or needing signatures on petitions to graduate, study abroad forms, or other paperwork, may visit any creative writing advisor during their office hours.

Students petitioning to graduate in creative writing need a department worksheet to accompany their petition.  Please pick up your department file in the main English department office (University Hall 215) before going to see a Creative Writing advisor. 

Creative Writing Advisors